EV Charging for smart workplaces
Whether you are looking to power a commercial fleet or provide charging facilities for your employees, our scalable EV charging solutions are the smart choice for businesses on the go.
As the experts in EV charging we’re here to help you find the right solution for your business.
We can provide a full turnkey solution, from design and permissions through to installation, maintenance and operation. For complete peace of mind, our EV charging service plan offers a full end-to-end solution, with an unrivalled 100% uptime guarantee.
Site design based on your energy demands, including ground and technical enabling works.
Best-in-class charging hardware installed by our award winning team with EV bay marking and signage.
Proactive maintenance, 24/7 driver support helpline and back office connectivity for tariff setting and full visibility of charger usage.
Reliability is everything
Designed using best-in-class equipment and delivered with a passion for service and quality, our EV charging service plan is a complete end-to-end solution, with an unrivalled 100% uptime guarantee.
If your chargers aren’t working because of our solutions, you don’t pay – a great incentive for us to make sure you’re always up-and-running
- Premium, universally compatible and future proofed charging equipment
- In the case of any charging issues EV drivers contact us not you, via our 24/7 customer helpline
- 80% of fixes carried out remotely or next day call out to site
EV fleet charging made easy
Our smart EV management portal gives you total control of your EV fleet
- Visibility of charger status, usage and associated costs
- Set up user group access e.g. fleet drivers and internal staff
- Future proofed solution allows you to easily add chargers as your EV fleet and demand grows
Reduce the cost of your EV charging solution by upto £14k with the OLEV Workplace Charging Scheme
The OLEV Workplace Charging Scheme can help with the upfront costs of purchasing and installing EV chargepoints. The contribution is limited to 75% of the cost, upto a maximum of £350 per socket for a total of 40 chargepoints.
The Workplace Charging Scheme is open to registered businesses, charities and the public sector who meet the following criteria:
- Have dedicated off-street parking
- Can declare a need for EV charging facilities or an intent to encourage take up amongst their staff or fleets
- Own the property of have consent from the landlord for chargepoints to installed
Track your journey to a sustainable future
Our smart EV platform highlights the positive impact of providing EV chargers at your workplace. See how many kWh’s have been used and the CO2 emission savings made, helping you to meet your environmental goals.
“Being responsible for the largest fleet in the UK, our charging infrastructure is business critical. The Phoenix Works took the time to understand my business and design an itelligent solution tailored to meet our needs.”
SAM CLARKE, FOUNDER OF GNEWT CARGO
We are a listed supplier on the following procurement frameworks.